10.24.2012

D-Group Dating Relfections


Here at APU, we have these wonderful things called D-Groups (or Discipleship Groups). It is essentially a bible study group that you meet with once a week to talk about your lives, sharing complaints, praises, blessings, problems, solutions, questions, answers, prayer requests and cookies.

I am blessed to have a D-Group consisting of 7 girls total - 3 cheerleaders (including myself), my roommate, a girl from my hall, and 2 other girls from Trinity. We meet Tuesdays and last night we had fantastic fellowship talking over what girls know best (and least) - boys and dating.

My D-Group leader Karli shared this link with us and it has some incredibly valuable advice and insight on the world of Christian dating. Number 2 really hit me, saying "True beauty emanates from a woman who boldly and unabashedly knows she is in Christ." Check it out, share your thoughts!

http://theresurgence.com/2012/03/19/for-the-gals-8-principles-for-dating

No comments:

Post a Comment