3.26.2013

5 products I love to use

Welcome to this new thing I'm starting: products I love! I always enjoy seeing different things people value or use every day or find extremely useful. So, when I think I have something worthwhile to share, I'll post it and tell you what I like about it! 

  1. Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship ($6) and Dove Intensive Repair ($5) conditioners - I actually use the two of these together. After I grew my hair out over the past two years, I had a hard time finding a single conditioner that would do the job of keeping my long, blonde hair manageable and tangle-free. I have used Dove for as long as I could remember and swear by it, but saw the Herbal Essences in the store and decided to get it and try it out. Neither did the job on their own, but when I use both in tandem, my hair smells delicious and is way easier to brush out. 
  2. Moleskin notebooks - I absolutely adore using these notebooks. I first started using them at Island School as a journal, and now have gone through at least five since my junior year. The one I use have no lines so serve as a perfect free-flow brainstorming/journaling/listmaking idea book. You can almost always find them in a Barnes and Noble. 
  3. Amazon Kindle - I use this thing almost every day. It connects to your Amazon account and downloads purchases almost immediately. The bonus for the cost of the reader - the prices of the books are cheaper. I have an older version, but I know a lot of people who like the newer ones because they connect to Netflix and can play video. If you're strictly a reader, go for an older version. It's completely worth it if you enjoy reading, travels and packs easily and keeps battery life for a long time. 
  4. Vera Bradley - This one is for my friends on the west coast. Based in the midwest, Vera is pretty popular in the mitten; however, a lot of my friends at college don't know what Vera Bradley is! They offer every kind of bag you could ever need in really beautiful paisley-esque prints and patterns. I use them for everything and they are incredibly durable so will keep for years. 
  5. Keurig coffee brewer - I have recently realized just how valuable this little guy is. I have a tiny one that has lived in my dorm with me and now is on vacation with me. So convenient to only brew a cup of coffee for one - Ellen isn't a big coffee drinker. Simple product, but one I use every day and is the soul provider of my energy in the morning. 


 photo BlogSignature_zps7a8b78df.png

No comments:

Post a Comment